About SBX Cars
SBX Cars is a premium digital auction platform specializing in hypercars, supercars, classics and special vehicles. The company is owned and operated by Supercar Blondie (SB). SB is the world’s largest automotive entertainment brand with over 110 million followers, generating over 2 Billion monthly views worldwide. SB was founded in 2017 and has since built a strong network of collectors, dealers and car manufacturers.
Today the company has over 65 employees with HQ in London and offices in Dubai, Prague and a team in California.
Client Services Manager
We are looking for a Client Services Manager to provide excellent customer service locally and internationally, whilst helping support the day-to-day functioning of our rapidly growing business.
This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented person to combine their strong communication skills and passion for cars in an innovative fast paced company environment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent customer service to buyers and sellers by responding to inquiries and creating processes to streamline communication.
- Work with our Auction Specialists to oversee listing quality, ensuring what we publish is professional and on-brand.
- Helping with pre-sale outreach and contracts
- Help bidder registration
- Helping to manage post-sale invoices for both buying and selling clients
- Acting as a point of contact to clients
- First point of contact for any complaints
- Regular data entry and dashboard management related to car consignment and transactions, specifically car and client-related information
What you’ll have:
- Experience in client services or in a premium customer service position
- Like to analyze problems and come up with innovative solutions. Identify areas for improvement and suggest changes to enhance our services and improve how we deliver services
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all team members, including working alongside sales teams and the wider business
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and able to maintain a high-level of quality
- Detail-oriented and able to catch issues early on
- Flexible working hours when required, including evening and weekend sale coverage