SB Media is the world’s largest automotive entertainment publisher in digital, with over 100 million followers worldwide. What started out as creator brand, Supercar Blondie has grown to be a multi-channel & platform network reaching over 600 million people each month.
Our innovative social first content has captured a highly engaged audience and we have now expanded beyond autos into tech and luxury lifestyle. With an in-house network of creator talent and a global team based in the US, UK and Dubai we have close industry relationships and a strong growth path.
As a Content Writer you will be utilising creative skills and using awareness of viral social stories, current news, trends and to produce quality articles to both engage and maximise audience potential. The preferred candidate should have excellent web content writing skills to maintain a strong online presence and should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
What you’ll do:
Research and pitch viral stories that would perform well on our website & social media channels
Write creative ideas and viral content for website and social media platforms.
Assure the accuracy and integrity of the content – conduct research and fact-checking.
Create catchy, imaginative headlines and text that fit SB’s tone and style.
Keep abreast of current affairs, hot topics, and pop culture to inspire content ideas.
Work together with editors and cross-functional teams to make sure content complies with brand guidelines and corporate goals.
What you’ll have:
- A thorough knowledge of and passion for social media and viral content
- Strong editing and writing abilities, as well as an acute eye for detail.
- The capacity to create both educational and entertaining content.
- Having the capacity to work independently and remotely, as well as having excellent time- and self-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Passion for automotive and cool gadgets