The Instagram Editor will create best-in-class videos to be published across Supercar Blondie’s Instagram channels. The successful candidate will have a passion for video storytelling, a strong understanding of the Instagram platform, and experience creating engaging video content that resonates with large social media audiences.
As the Instagram Editor, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality content across Supercar Blondie, SB Tech, On The Road, The Garage and Xplained, as well as assisting the Head Of Social with new shows, analysis and working alongside other members of the social video team.
- Developing, creating and editing content across Supercar Blondie’s Instagram channels.
- Regularly monitoring the channel’s insights and reviewing to achieve maximum results.
- Working with the Production team in the UK, USA and Middle East to suggest ideas for new content.
- Suggesting ideas of improvement and newness to the Head of Content and Head of Social.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest video trends, best practices, and emerging social media platforms.
- Reporting to the Head of Social with relevant performance and edit feedback.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and to identify new opportunities for social video content.
- Experience in managing an instagram account with a large audience.
- Experience delivering high-quality content for established publications or creators.
- Ability to use the Adobe Suite including Photoshop & Premiere Pro for static posts, carousels and stories.
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to create compelling, engaging video content.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, not just limited to Instagram; includes Facebook, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.