With over 100 million followers, SB Media Group generates more than 2 billion views per monthwith content aimed at Gen Z and Millennials and owns the world’s biggest automotive entertainment brand – Supercar Blondie. We service an audience of over 600 million every month with content across the Auto, Gaming, Tech and Luxury spaces; our highly engaged audience loves our future-facing take on cars, design and technology.
Having started as a social influencer we have grown into a full digital media network with a roster of talent, an automotive design studio, and a suite of channels and shows that live across all major social platforms. Our mission is to entertain by making the inaccessible, accessible – providing a window into a world that few will ever experience.
We are now looking for a Partnerships Director to help drive forward commercial sales across the US and Canada, both direct to clients & agencies. You will support the VP Partnerships and the CRO in developing commercial strategy and building our relationships in North America. Because we are a start-up and new in the digital media world, we expect you to be very hands on with clients. We are looking for a hunter mentality — someone ready to proactively pitch our value proposition to drive revenue both personally and across the team.
What you’ll do:
- Sell branded content campaigns across SB Media Group’s channels.
- Setting commercial strategy both quarterly and long term for your business unit.
- Guiding content & production teams on formats with commercial potential for development.
- Developing our product offering to be competitive in the US market, including the developing of key sales collateral.
- Leverage established media buying & brand direct relationships and grow key relationships with media agency groups and brand marketing teams.
- Bring established media buying relationships across media agencies and with clients directly
What we are looking for :
- Strong commercial track record and history of over delivering against targets.
- Strong relationships at a senior level across media agency groups and with brands direct, especially within the New York agency scene.
- Self-starter — proactive on bringing forward ideas/solutions and new processes.
- Understands startup culture & experience in building new products and taking them to market.
- Excellent sales, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Strong experience dealing with key decision makers and Director/C-level.
- Has a keen interest in latest cars and upcoming gadgets.
- Enjoys outreach and establishing new business opportunities.
- Deep understanding of the social space and experience selling social partnerships.
- 5+ years’ experience in Partnerships or Sales