As a Social Researcher you will find, research and build relationships with creators in order to deliver the most engaging video content possible.
You will be aware of current video trends on social platforms and have a keen eye for where to find the most engaging video online. You will be responsible for sourcing and gaining permissions for daily social content.
What you’ll do:
- Source and research great viral content and stories in line with Supercar Blondie content pillars.
- Contact, build relationships with and brief contributors in order to support a pipeline of inbound content for editing and publishing to our social channels.
- Have the ability to spot a video that has the potential to go viral and an idea of how to edit and package it to maximize returns.
- Understand the audience and what content they want to see.
- Collaborate on ideas, working as a team to develop concepts for social formats and maximising the use of platform functionality.
- Support Channel Manager with scheduling content via Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube where needed.
- Support in building community engagement through use of groups and comment replies where needed.
What you’ll have:
- Experience researching viral video content for a digital publisher or creator network.
- Knowledge and passion for viral content and social media trends.
- Ability to identify stories to be told from sourced viral clips / images / links.
- Previous experience working in a target driven environment with a love for numbers on social platforms.
- Hyper-organised and able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to speak to contributors over text, email and phone.