SB Media is the world’s largest automotive entertainment publisher in digital, with over 100 million followers worldwide. What started out as creator brand, Supercar Blondie has grown to be a multi-channel & platform network reaching over 600 million people each month.
Our innovative social first content has captured a highly engaged audience and we have now expanded beyond autos into tech and luxury lifestyle. With an in-house network of creator talent and a global team based in the US, UK and Dubai we have close industry relationships and a strong growth path.
As a Video Editor you will have experience editing content across various social media platforms. You will have passion for long form as well as short form content, and love thinking outside the box.
What you’ll do:
- Edit multiple video formats for our Facebook page and our YouTube channels
- Integrate music, sound effects and transitions to fit the style and content of the video
- Add titles, subtitles, and branding assets
- Improve video and sound quality, if necessary
- Create performing thumbnails for video publishing
- Follow a production schedule and allocated time for each project
- Organize video assets and collaborate using online tools (file sharing, Asana, Frame.io, Slack)
- Report achievements and challenges to your manager on weekly basis
What you’ll have:
- Expertise in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Experience editing for social media platforms (content style, editing pace, video formats, performing thumbnails)
- Strong storytelling capabilities
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities whilst managing deadlines
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project
- Excellent communication skills with a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals
- A true team player who brings passion to the table
- Understand and match the company culture